- One of our team professionals will come to your home and assess your needs and wants.
- We examine your lifestyle and goals of your remodeling or construction project and suggest ideas on the best path to move forward to meet those goals.
- We will work to understand preliminary budget requirements and introduce our process of managing a project.
- We hold a quick meeting to introduce you to the team and your project manager before the construction or renovation begins.
- Prior to commencement of construction, work hours, special requests, preferred method of communication and materials are reviewed.
- Your project manager or clients service representative will meet with you weekly to review the progress, discuss changes, or answer any questions.
Completion Walk Through and Project Wrap Up
- We will schedule a walk-through once the project is completed to ensure our work has met our previously agreed upon expectations.
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new construction or renovation.
Big State Construction provides a one-year warranty and will contact you periodically after your project is completed to ensure you are satisfied. Residential Warranty Act RCLS Proposition Code 27.001